The Gateway Hotel MG Road Vijayawada
  • Room Service
Treebo C-Plaza(Vijayawada)
$31
$29
Treebo Sun Square(Vijayawada)(Great Value!)
$26
Priceline
$42
$47
Agoda.com
All reviewsbay leaftaj groupmg roadvalue for moneyswimming poolplace to staymemorable staybusiness hotelthe heart of the cityfood is excellentexcellent staythe hotel staffbusiness triproom servicecomfortable hotelcourteous staffexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Fantastic hospitality. Unmatchable when compared with other hotels. Whenever i go there, i wish my wife to be there with me to see how good i am taken care during my official travels. Hotel tarriff is also affordable and is not so costly as other Taj Hotels. You can choose this hotel while u visit Vijayawada.

Room Tip: I just asked for a good room and i enjoyed it.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Ramesh431978
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Its rare that you get Great Food, Good Rooms and Friendly Staff together in a hotel. Well this hotel to my surprise was one such exceptions. I stayed here for two days and the Rooms were good comparable to international standards, The food was great and the staff were warm, friendly and help-full. In room dining is expensive, so I recommend hitting the buffet.

The only thing I can think of is that that the room was very cold for me, The AC goes upto 24 Degrees only. Being from Chennai I felt that the room was too cold, but for most people this should not be a problem at all.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank PS_RaviKiran_2012
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I love this hotel for the service I get every time I visit. It feels very personal and well thought out.

I travel around a lot, and have stayed in many places, but this is one of my favorite hotels in the country, mainly because of the staff.

Food is decent, not mind blowing, but good enough.
The travel desk is expensive, but helpful in case you want to plan your trips around the city.
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sushmalp
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Everything from the pick up to the check in - service - food was amazing. The best part was they did all this without needing to try hard. The staff was very friendly and well trained. This will be my choice of stay in Vijayawada from now on. Simply put amazing stay .....

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Amit T
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The hotel is located in a prime area (on MG Road). The lobby ambience is great. Check-in could have been quicker. Every time I check-in, the associates keep telling me that they need my business card to enter my name in the database so that the next check-in will be quicker - that never happens though!
The rooms are nice, clean and well equipped.
The check-out experience was also slow every time that I stayed at the hotel.
The ride to the airport arranged by the hotel in their car is pricey but a good experience though - very good chauffeur, clean car and complimentary water & newspapers.
Overall it is very good value for money and I hear it is the best property in Vijaywada right now.

Room Tip: The upper floors give you a quieter experience - especially if you get rooms away from the main road (which is in front of the hotel).
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business