“Good Hotel at Good Price”

Fortune Murali Park
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vijayawada
Ahmedabad, India
“Good Hotel at Good Price”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed for a day at Fortune Murali Park in the last week of october, 2013.

The rooms were spacious and clean (though bit old fashioned). There was continuous noise of Elevator movement. My suggestion is to ask for a room which is away from elevator.

I had a breakfast at the hotel. It was good. Though nothing fancy about it. Check in and check out was smooth. I had a small issue at checkout. However, it was solved after checking out by General Manager. He called me up and sorted the issue. Really liked the services.

Room Tip: My suggestion is to ask for a room which is away from elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, November 7, 2013

Dear Mr.Kuntal-p-shah

Greetings from Fortune Murali Park, Vijayawada.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vijayawada.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at “Fortune Murali Park”.

At “Fortune Murali Park”, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Should you wish to share your experience with others through Trip Advisor.in, please
click here

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

9848924615.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The stay at the hotel was satisfactory. I would recommend trying food at the hotel's restaurant as it has got some of the yummiest dishes. Also, the hotel has a strategic location in the city which makes it quite accessible to the people travelling by bus or railway station.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr.SS742742

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed November 6, 2013

preferred hotel in Vijayawada (because of fewer options), Hotel Interiors are old and rusty. Food especially andhra dishes are great for the taste buds. room service is decent and people are ready to help always

Pros:
Fortune
Location

Cons:
Old rooms

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr.NVN2807

Greetings from Fortune Murali Park, Vijayawada.

Mr.Kunalkk, we have diligently noted your feed back on our services and wish to bring to your notice that the concerned Department heads have been briefed on the same and remedial measures have been implemented

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met.The staff were extremely discrete and highly professional, you'd be hard pressed to find a fault here.They were always attentive, pleasant, and earnestly wanted to ensure that we had a great stay.The reception personnel were very helpful in advise on what to do in the city.We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and will definitely be returning again in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, October 30, 2013

Dear Mr.Ramadhanekula

guntur
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stay was fentastic in fortune food was tasty services was very nice . It is located in heart of d city every thing is near to it . The services given by front office staff is highly appriciated. Mr.sujan is such a nice manager always desire to help to the guest. Thank u very much for giving a nice room.

• Stayed October 2013

Dear Ms.Sangeeth99

Vijayawada, India
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Fortune is a very good hotel to stay in vijayawada.
Rooms was very good and heginic.
It was located in heart of the city.
The quality & quantity of food is awesome .
The services are very nice and courteous.
Oriental pavilion is one of the best restaurant in ap.
Staff was very friendly , always desire to help to the guest .

The front office team was excellent . right from room booking till my check out every thing is prefect and professional.
Thanks to front office to team to make my stay memorable .
Special to thanks to mr jithu for his efforts.

Room Tip: Each and every room is comfortable to stay in fortune.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

Dear.KOGANTI90

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I visited this hotel when it was Kandhari, the experience was bad. now after reworking and renaming it as murali park the experience was faboulous and fantastic.

the hotel has good new decorated interiors, hotel grand ball room is one of the biggest in vijayawada. food was great.

the rack rate also very low and value for money.

service was good , except front office staff where much more professionalism is required.

Great hotel and good service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, October 15, 2013

Dear.Raghav1982