Fortune Murali Park
Treebo Empire(Vijayawada)
$26
$41
Treebo Sun Square(Vijayawada)(Great Value!)
$26
Priceline
Hotel Park N(Vijayawada)
$47
Agoda.com
OYO 3373 AVS Sweet Magic(Vijayawada)(Great Value!)
$28
$33
TripAdvisor
$103
$89
All reviewsoriental pavilioncoffee shopvalue for moneyrooms are excellentroom servicebuffet breakfastchinese foodexcellent hotelthe entire staffbusiness tripthe heart of the cityplace to staybusiness hotelbanquet hallfamily membersexcellent foodpleasant stay
Reviewed May 2, 2013

first 5* hotel VYD I guess!! been there for a business meet!!! great stay.... excellent seminar hall!! Great food...But mainly local varieties!!!.. Nice reception!!! spacious rooms... easily accessible from town.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Mr.Robinpaddu

Greetings from Fortune Murali Park, Vijayawada.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vijayawada.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at “Fortune Murali Park”.

At “Fortune Murali Park”, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Should you wish to share your experience with others through Trip Advisor.in, please
click here

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Vijayawada being a business capital we make frequent visits.I have chosen to stay at this hotel for a couple of days.It was very comfortable in all the ways , both ambeince and facilities were very good.Suprised to experience this in a city like vijayawada where it was no less to any metropolitian hotel.The lounge was very peaceful and pleasant enough to have business conversations.
And food was very yummy too.And its location is also very prime surrounded well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Prahvs
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Mr.Prahvs,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Nice hotel, good service and great location at reasonable price.such a nice rooms .The breakfast buffet is very good.The decoration was subtle and extremely tasteful. Everything was in pristine order and sparklingly clean. We wanted for nothing. The included breakfast was of very high order. We made good use of the beautiful bussiness cnter. The staff was more helpful in organising transport, making recommendations for good local and very reasonable restaurants. They even spotted that it was our son's birthday and a card duly appeared.Highly recommended, we would not hesitate to go back The rooms are beautiful. Thanks so much to all the wonderful staff who helped us enjoy our stay.

Room Tip: lovely stay spl 812 near parking area
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Khan786786786
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Mr.Khan786786786,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've stayed for 2 days with my friend . I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. First of all, rooms were very tidy and clean. In addition, all staffs were very friendly and good hospitality. Tere are big shopping center opp hotel , Best place to have good dine with good no of Andhra variteis such a lovely taste of food i highly recommend this hotel. Thanks.

Room Tip: mg road face room spl 711
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nurudin20
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Mr.Nurudin20,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I m regular traveler to all the places of AP more to Vijaywada for business, where many times i have stayed in Fortune Murali park,which is the best and second to none as my home...Best place to have good dine with good no of Andhra variteis inlcuded continental dishses, Rest your self with sosphisticated room facility...
regards,
Suraj prakash,

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank surajp637
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Mr.Surajp637,