“Comfortable Stay :)”

Fortune Murali Park
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vijayawada
“Comfortable Stay :)”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Hotel Fortune Murali Park is a great Hotel to stay in Vijayawada. The hotel is really nice and hotel service staff is very friendly. The rooms are really very neat and clean with great ambience and I stayed in room no 802 . The hotel has good room service as well and serves really great food. The food served is really very nice with multiple cuisines. Overall a great place to stay in Vijayawada.

• Stayed January 2013
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Mr.Suneel,

Greetings from Fortune Murali Park, Vijayawada.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Vijayawada.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at “Fortune Murali Park”.

At “Fortune Murali Park”, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Should you wish to share your experience with others through Trip Advisor.in, please
click here

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

9848924615.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Guntur, India
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Fortune Vijayawada is one of the best Hotel in Vijayawada. we will get good quality and tasty food in this hotel with best price.Rooms are very comfortable .Buffet lunch and Dinner is very reasonable price and excellent taste and Oriental Pavilion Restaurant food is very tasty especially chinese Lobstar items.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Mr.Ajitesh,

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am a frequent visitor at Murali Fortune, From the time of my very stay i rememeber the staff being very warm,courteous. The stewards and the chefs there actually remember your likes and dislike. Very Clean, good ambience. The Room rates are not too high.I feel like home when am here.

Room Tip: 702 is a Excellent room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mr.Srinivas,

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed February 24, 2013

One of the best hotel stayed ever. The hospitality is wonderful loved the buffet breakfast and the front desk staff were very friendly and check in was quick we were given rooms in the 6th floor and check in was smooth.
The food was good and we ordered through room service and they have served the food within 15 minutes without any delay.would love to come definitely on my next visit to Vijayawada.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear Mr.Swagath,________,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Murali Park.

At Fortune Murali Park, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was travelling to Vijayawada more often on my business trip and started staying in Fortune Murali Park. Neat and clean, courteous staff, helpful on your needs. I started feeling homely and almost stayed atleast 3-7 days a month in 2012. Travellers choice and value for money. You have a mall opposite to the hotel and the hotel is situated in the Centre of the City.

Room Tip: New Club room on the Upper Floors
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rameshbabu M
Dear Mr.Venkat.r.,

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Really i enjoyed a lot, with my family. I love to stay in Fortune.I Enjoyed my stay... value for money.. room had a nice road view and restaurant served good jain food... buffet had a good spread... location is in city centre. Recently we stayed in this hotel for three days.This was our second time stay in this Fortune.We have visited Vijayawada at least on ten occasions and stayed at various hotels and every time in new hotel but this time we had a repeat stay in this hotel and I think I will continue to patronize this hotel.The location is great... and especially our driver was very happy to find lot of eating places near the hotel .The hotel staff were also very helpful to our driver.This was important to me because I leave chennai once in three months in my car and go to some south Indian city and stay there for 2 or 3 days mainly to relax and visit some temples.We need some decent hotel (3 star and above) where besides us our driver also feels good.This hotel perfectly suited us .Nice hotel with all facilities except a swimming pool.House keeping staff were doing excellent job.Resturent staff were also very courteous.Regarding food we often order similar dishes in various hotels of a particular group and see the difference if any .Here we were surprised to see the taste and quality of food almost matching to some of the best known ITC group hotels.And all these coming at a very reasonable price.Our overall experience in this hotel was really Great.

Room Tip: Rood view rooms are good.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
FortuneMuraliPark, General Manager at Fortune Murali Park, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Mr.Sravankumardivya,

Bangalore
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed only once. Did not like it as the rooms are quite old style not yet modernized nor renovated. Old box TV with no clarity in cable. Buffet breakfast is good, which the only thing which i liked during my stay. The hospitality is good. During my early morning checkout they managed me with a complimentary sandwich which i can carry during my travel to airport. Well located in the city. You can explore nearby malls and eat out in other restaurants which are quite nearby. Better options available than this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business