“Good Chinese Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Hyderabad, India
“Good Chinese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

There was this festival going on chingyang and the selection of the menu + taste was really nice. our family enjoyed every bit of the meal served.

Visited October 2012

Bangalore
“Bad experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was staying at Hotel Fortune Murali Park and this restaurant is a part of the hotel. I went for lunch to the Zodiac, had a look at the buffet, didn't like the spread and asked the in-charge if I can order a la carte. He pointed me to The Oriental Pavilion and suggested I go there and that it is a multi-cuisine restaurant.

The ambience in the restaurant is nothing to write home about. I ordered a clear vegetable soup and a plate of pan seared fish on a base of spinach. The soup was quite bad. The mushrooms in the soup were old and stale. The vegetables weren't fresh either. I spoke to the person in charge. He apologised for the quality and offered not to charge for the soup. When the fish came, my disappointment got worse. The fish wasn't fresh and the whole preparation tasted really awful. I ate only a few morsels.

The waiter who served me felt really bad for me and brought me some fruits with a scoop of ice cream to make me feel better. To oblige him, I had to have a bit of that.

• Visited December 2012