“ILL Maintained, But still some thing to cherish..”
Review of Gandhi Hill

Gandhi Hill
Ranked #9 of 30 things to do in Vijayawada
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This should have been a nice place for outing and recreation, where as be'coz of non maintenance people are averse to visit. It is not in list of localities. It has nice ghat road to hill top. Greenery is OK. It has become a place for lovers sit out. I have been seeing it from my child hood, it was far better at that time.
PROS- Planetarium
Nice feel away from city bustle.
Unique small baby train ride which takes us around the hill.

1  Thank ramakrishnS

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Still I remember the olden glorious days when Planetarium was started and I thought to visit again. I visited planetarium at Gandhi Hill, Vijayawada in December, 2012 and I got disappointed. Becasue of POOR MAINTENANCE, inner dome of the Planetarium is full of dust with spider webs. In addition to the projected pictures, dust on the dome is also making additional pictures and shadows. Due to bad air quality, it has become hard for me to watch the complete show in that dusty environment. We have only few planetariums in Andhra Pradesh PLEASE bring the past glory to Gandhi Hill planetarium and make it as a good attraction for our tourism.

15  Thank Rao2012
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I visit Gandhi hill....... im thinking that some thing in hill....... bt nothing in Gandhi hill.... Poor maintanance...........

3  Thank kalpana1234567891011
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is atime pass place with historical touch maintained by government,you have small recreation canteen,a planitorium in beneeth the hill where children feel good in riding a toy train around the hill,they thrill having a ride and seeing the city fro the top.

5  Thank Mohan Vamseedha... B
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I used to go to this place thrice a week to learn music in a school at the bottom of the hill. Planetarium is very nice. You can see quite a bit of the city from here. Seems to be a lover's spot now a days and kids love going up and down the small hill.

7  Thank Anonymous49463