Tripadvisor
Vijayawada

“Simple buffet and very tasty ”

Minerva Grand Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 180 Restaurants in Vijayawada
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

We went to this restraunt on my birthday. My son wanted to taste the buffet. It is located exactly opposite to PVP. That was one more reason to select. There was a lady welcomed us to get into the restraunt. The restraunt was medium in size. Because they have separate sections for tiffens, luch and buffets. The staff were curious. The restraunt was Clean. I started my lunch with fruits and vegetables. They are very fresh and tasty. Later we had a corn soup. It was also good. It's a common buffet for Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians. All Non vegetarian food is labeled in red and vegetarian in green. There was mint rice, Dall, roti, Paneer curry, mixed vegetable curry, sambar, Rasam and curd. There were 2 varieties of sweets.

Weat Halwas was very tasty made with jaggery. It was very light sweet and we enjoyed it again and agin. Another sweet was Basundi.

After all the meal we had ice cream in dessert. My son who is 7 yrs old enjoyed the kid meal. That is also chargeable but he enjoyed all the side dishes especially Rotis and nans anmixed vegetable curry.

Overall its a great experience. In The parking I forgot my key with bike itself the the security watchman collected and kept it safe. I must thank the manager also for taking so much care and calling me back to tell about my key

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (157)

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Great Dinner in the new year with family.
Great Ambience
Tasty Food
Lovely Hospitality
Courteous Staff

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

The Hotel is average. The exteriors are not bad. Doesn't have any cleanliness standards. The corridors were stinking and uncleaned for more than 24hrs. Food is average. The breakfast spread is also below average. On the whole a very very regular Place to stay. Hotel Location is very very crowded. No cabds want to come. Kindly avoid.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2019

Buffet breakfast available here. Table serving also available. Taste was good. Staff is some what slow here. Everything else nice.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019

During our recent trip to Vijayawada we had our breakfast here and an evening snacks/dinner here. The food served was good and very tasty. The place is very well kept. The staff are courteous and smiling always. They serve our orders at the earliest.

We enjoyed dosa, idli, vada,pongal, veg biryani, curd rice, coffee. All the food served were fresh and hot. Enjoyed the food thoroughly.

Strongly recommend travelers to take a break in this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2019