We stayed one night at this B&B and were very happy with our decision. It's a charming house off the main strip, so it is peaceful and has amazing views. Our room was spacious, clean, and comfy. The bathroom was large and clean. Breakfast was yummy and we were able to meet the other guests (which surprised us because everyone was so quiet the night before we thought we were alone). The walk into town was pleasant, shaded, and we enjoyed the extra exercise. Barbara was kinds, responsive, and a great hostess! She arranged a taxi for our ride to the ferry on our last day. Great hideaway. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End