We were going to Roatan for twelve days and wanted to get away from the tourists and live in the bush, away from noisy car roads and bars. We got what we wanted here. It`s a cozy rustic tree house 5min walk from town. Good breakfast, nice people and a good place to relax after a full day in the sun. Barbara was away when we were there, but her standin did a great work as a host. She even came along diving and had a drink with us at the bar. You also get good friends with the cat Pepperoni. Note that there is no AC here. Good value, I will highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End