Interesting to read the debate about this place. I think it's all a matter of expectations and what you're there for. While initially surprised / disappointed, I grew to really like the place. Here's a breakdown.
Really unique style building
Cool location, you're up in the trees
Super-no frills, barely even enough light to read and non-private bathrooms
Much of the furniture is worn
Easy to hear noises from other rooms
Furniture isn't the newest or cleanest
10 minute walk over a rough road from town (though beautiful)
So, it's a great place to relax in the trees and a super-rustic location within easy striking distance of town. However, those expecting even the most remote luxury / pampering will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End