Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments
Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$74
Sea Breeze Inn(West End)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Restaurant
Hostel La Buena Onda(West End)(Great Value!)
$35
Cocolobo(West End)(Great Value!)
$150
$95
  • Breakfast included
Lands End(West End)(Great Value!)
$49
Posada Arco Iris(West End)(Great Value!)
$69
$63
Travelocity
Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments(West End)(Great Value!)
$55
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$75
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Sueno Del Mar Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$55
$50
Priceline
The Beach House(West End)
$150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspepperonitree housespiral staircaserooftop terracehome away from homeb and bbreakfast was deliciousbirds singingevery morningdirt roadminute walkthe main streetsurrounded by treessmall hillother guestsplace to stayhot water
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at Roatan Bed and Breakfast for 2 weeks and I wish I stayed longer. The place is rustic but very clean, cozy and welcoming. The room are very nice and quiet.
Barbara, the owner is really friendly, funny and helpfull. She makes you feel like home.
The B&B is locacated far enough from the beach so that you hear the forest noises at night and feel the breeze, but close enough to be a small walk from West End’s bars, restaurants and beaches. Its also close to West bay by water taxi.
The rooms stay cool even without the ac and you sleep peacefully.
The breakfasts are very good.
There is a beautifful view on roof top.
Its a great place to chill and relaxe.

Room Tip: Do not wear heels there is a 10 minutes hike in the jungle and it gets muddy when raining
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2013

the apartments at barbara's b&b are simple and quaint and tucked just far enough away from the noise and tourists of west bay. the showers are HOT, the rooms stay cool even without the ac (it was actually cool enough with the ceiling fans that we needed a blanket!), and it is clean. the bed was not super comfortable and the breakfast left a little to be desired but overall we had a really great stay. barbara was helpful and kind and we would recommend this place to any traveler needing their own little space with a kitchen and beautiful hammocks to hang out in.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Erin F
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Roatan B&B is a lovely and affordable "home away from home". The owner, Barbara, really went out of her way to help me in any way she could. I had computer issues and I really really needed one- so she let me use hers for a few hours one day- I thought that was very sweet and kind! It was quiet, relaxing and only slightly "off the beaten path" with a short 7 minute walk to the beach. I really enjoyed my stay despite the rain! I would highly recommend staying here to anyone~! I also have to say that she has an awesome cat named "pepperoni" or "peppe" for short- a very affectionate lap cat!...he helped me miss my cats a little less while I was away.....

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank beingrobbyn
Reviewed March 6, 2013

West End itself is a nice and convenient place to stay on Roatan island.

For affordable accommodation, I would highly recommend anyone to stay with Barbara at her property. She is a very nice young and attractive Italian lady - also very helpful and informative. Her place is in a quieter wooded area of West End but only a short walk to the restaurants and shops. This place has gorgeous view of the stunning bays of West End from the roof top. The rooms, bathrooms and communal areas are large and comfortable. Hot water is readilly available - which is important. I had many bad experiences with hot water supply in chilly places like Fortuna and Monteverde, Costa Rica and Chiapas, Mexico in affordable inns. Her breakfast is reasonably good too - though I offer more sumptious breakfast at my own guest house in Bali. But then, I am feeding largely Aussies, Kiwis, Malaysians and Singaporeans from the nearby countries who eat alot during breakfast time. Guests from continental Europe eat less.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2013

A home a away from home. I can't wait to go backto Roatan and to stay at Roatan Bed and Breakfast. Hospitality is excellent. It feels lik being at home. Peppe the cat made feel even more at home because I was already missing my own cat.

• Stayed: December 2012