The Roatan B&B is a lovely and affordable "home away from home". The owner, Barbara, really went out of her way to help me in any way she could. I had computer issues and I really really needed one- so she let me use hers for a few hours one day- I thought that was very sweet and kind! It was quiet, relaxing and only slightly "off the beaten path" with a short 7 minute walk to the beach. I really enjoyed my stay despite the rain! I would highly recommend staying here to anyone~! I also have to say that she has an awesome cat named "pepperoni" or "peppe" for short- a very affectionate lap cat!...he helped me miss my cats a little less while I was away.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End