Thanks to Barbara's amazing organisation I had a Fan-New Year-tastic time on Roatan. I stayed in one of Barbara's, clean, well-equipped and quiet apartments. The BnB is located about 6-8 mins walk from the main hub of West End. So, not far to find all amenities anyone would need on hols. A great beach for sunning/snorkling/diving and food outlets, shops and bookstores. A 10-15 min taxi/collectivo ride to the supermarkets. A multitude of 'things to do' (just ask Barbara) or just relax with a book in a hammock at Roatan BnB especially sitting on Barbara's rooftop for a stunning sunset over the sea. I'll be back for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End