My husband and I and two other couples spent the day at the Upachaya lodge on a snorkel adventure. It was amazing! Barbara is so welcoming and her facility is outstanding. The guide for our snorkel trip was knowledgeable and took us to two incredible snorkel spots. The lunch that was served upon our return was quite good and the setting was lovely. I would have liked to stay at the B and B but we were only there for the day from our Oceania cruise. We booked this excursion on our own and it was well-priced and a highlight of our cruise to Central America.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End