I and my wife stayed in Roatan Bed and Breakfast for 8 days at the end of July and beginning of August. We liked it very much and we are hoping to go back to stay there again. It is right in the middle of the forest, yet it is not far from West End (where most of the attraction is with nice bars and restaurants) and it is a very nice 5-10 minutes walk from downtown. The only sound that you hear while you are at the hotel is the sound of the birds. It is covered with beautiful trees. The building is quite nice, most of the material is from wood, so it goes very well with the forest around the hotel. We stayed downstairs in one of the two apartments (in the bigger one). The room was very clean. We had the tools in the kitchen to cook whatever we want to prepare. The bathroom was also very clean and big. Our favorite part of the room was the porch. We were spending most of the time on the porch while we were there. You can also go upstairs to the terrace for a beautiful view of the ocean from the top.
We liked the hotel very much, but I think the most important factor that makes the place so nice is Barbara, the owner of the place. Barbara is a very nice, positive lady with a beautiful laugh and a very warm conversation. We had such a good time while talking with her. She is very helpful about anything that you will ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End