I loved the location, up on a hill, about a 10 minute walk from the West End strip. Location is safe, even at night while walking to the strip I felt safe. I chose the apartment because I wanted a spot where I could cook my own food instead of eating out 3 times a day while I was there. Barbara was a very good host. She made us feel very comfortable and wanted. Anything I needed she was very responsive and informative. She also gives good compliments...(-: I would recommend this property. I'm definitely going back when I return to Roatan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End