I wanted to stay somewhere peaceful and am very glad I chose Roatan B & B. Barbara has a beautiful home and warm energy. I stayed in one of the upstairs bedrooms and it was perfect. The house is open, bright and natural, and there is a wonderful view from the roof deck. There are windows all around and lots of trees and flowers. The main strip is active and in the evenings the bars are loud. It was great to be up the hill- I couldn't hear anything except the wind and animals. On my last day I didn't even leave the house, just relaxed and enjoyed the quiet. Barbara is gracious, helpful and lovely company if you feel like chatting. She knows most of the people and businesses in town and can point you in the right direction. Next to the diving, Barbara and her home were the best part of my trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End