We'd booked this hotel based on other good reviews, and I'm so glad we did! The rooms were clean, comfortable, and cool (there are AC units and mini fridges in each room.) Mariela and her staff do an excellent job running the facility and are gracious and helpful.
If you're a diver they have an onsite dive shop, and you simply show up a few minutes before a dive (there were three a day when we went) and you get geared up and go! The dive spots they took us to were beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End