Our family of 5 stayed here for 4 nights. Facilities were really good. I would describe the hotel as modern rather than quaint Mariela and her staff were very friendly and so helpful with all of our inquiries, Nothing was a problem for them. Fresh water in the rooms in a jug which is topped up daily There is free coffee in reception and a water dispenser so you can top up your water bottles, no need to buy water. WiFi at reception and common areas. Small swimming pool but beautiful location overlooking the sea. Great for sunsets The hammocks under the trees were divine The brightly painted Caribbean bungalows looked really cool Hotel is very convenient, a 5 minute walk to the town. The only negatives were there is no beach access. There is access to the sea for snorkeling using a ladder but because the sea was very choppy especially in the afternoons it was difficult to use so we walked to the nearest beach which is situated 5 minutes walk on the way into the town, Also there is no restaurant or snack bar on site but these are in abundance downtown which is 5 minutes walk away. Also right next door a bar and restaurant but we did not try it out as we preferred the atmosphere in town. On departure to the airport our driver( think it was Jessica ) offered to take us on an alternative route to the airport so we got an extra mini tour through Coxen Hole etc It was fantastic as we did not have time to explore the island and there is so much more to see and gave us the history of each area as we drove through it.We all agreed that we would like to go back to Roatan .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End