Okay, so its a little walk from town.. Not horrible. Taxis can drive ya if you don't like walking. They have their own dive shop which is pretty nice! Its own pier close to the bungalows but not too close, you can't see it or hear the people unless you walk down the trail. You have quiet and peace. No one trying to sell you bracelets or sunglasses at this beach front. They don't have a sandy beach but you can just walk down the street to it. What it does have is beautiful lava rock corral formations with live crabs and snails and the cutest little hermit crabs. A beautiful view, hammocks to relax and Very friendly faces to great you. The housekeeping were so friendly and sweet. The Dive guides were friendly and knowledgable. The Lady who runs the office is very helpful. Maria. Great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End