The staff is great. Jessica greeted us at the airport and brought us to the hotel, making a quick stop at the grocery store for snacks and drinks. Our rooms were perfect, the beds are comfortable, there is a fridge inside to store food and drinks and the cleaning staff keep the rooms clean and stocked with clean drinking water. We had a hammock and lounge chair on our porch that allowed us to enjoy the gorgeous sea views in between dives. The hotel itself doesn't have a restaurant but there are several food options literally minutes away. What I liked best was having the dive shop located there, which made it easy for me to get my dive certifications in and get a lot of fun dives in between. Last but not least, the staff is excellent - everyone I interacted with was polite, professional, and attentive. I would recommend staying here and plan on staying here again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End