My first ocean dive was at Seagrapes dive shop. The staff there were so courteous and helpful. Their equipment is top notch. I went on four dives, each at a different location. Everyone on the boat and at the shop went out of their way to make it an experience I will not soon forget. If I'm ever so fortunate as to visit Roatan again, Seagrapes will be where I stay and dive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End