We stayed there for 5 nights and were really satisfied.
Good : We had a room in the building , and it was very clean, why air conditioning and the tv. The resort is great , beautiful view from the deck beside the pool. The power went off on all west end but everything was still working there. The people working there are really nice too.
Average:The walls are pretty thin so we heard the people next to us but we were lucky since they were not that noisy.
Bad : they charge 20$ gor the ride to the airport , you can bargain with a taxi driver.
We would definitely come back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End