This is my first review on tripadvisor, but my experience was so awesome that I wanted to post. Seagrape Plantation and dive shop is a family run affair and it shows in the pride and attention that they show their guests, just exceptional. This was my first visit there (5th time to West End though) and I loved it so much that I already booked again for next year. I am a single woman that travels on my own and I felt so safe walking into town from the resort.
The dive crew is also exceptional. The whole team just LOVES what they do and it shows in every aspect of diving, from setting up the gear to chatting about the dive after. Cleve is hands down the best divemaster that I have ever dived with, he gets so genuinely excited for every dive and wants everyone to have a great dive. I just can't say enough good things about this resort. Also to note that the dive shop backs up to the back of the resort so it is a two minute walk to get to the shop that is right on the water, so no lugging tanks across the street and on the beach (which is what is needed for most dive shops in West End).
A plus for me is that there is only sporadic internet in the room, but it is always solid sitting in the chairs right outside the office. So it is forced offline time, and for me that was ideal.
If you are a seasoned traveler looking for a great local experience while still comfortable this is the place. If you are looking for a high end hotel then go to West Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End