This family run business is very customer service oriented. All were quite helpful and friendly, and they made our vacation special. The simple bungalows, which are clean and air conditioned, provide drinking water and a hammock near the pool and ocean. The dive shop is on site, and the knowledgeable staff takes one out to beautiful spots three times a day. It is a great value and I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End