Have stayed at Seagrape Plantation several times now and each time has been a great experience. The manager, Mariela, does a great job and is very helpful with whatever yours needs are. The dive operation is top notch. It is a safe place to stay and the rooms are very clean. The entire staff is very friendly and accommodating. Love staying in the bungalows right on the water. Feel like I am going home on each visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End