This was a great place to stay- economical with all the amenities – pool, AC, wi-fi, dive shop, great snorkeling with unique topography right off the dock, drinking water and the highly acclaimed Dive Master, Tony. There is no beach, but you don’t need it. Tony, the dive master was great. Apparently he was born in the ocean, and it doesn’t surprise you. He has a real zen vibe that puts you at ease instantly. He was a bit quiet at first, but opened up once he knew that we were at ease and comfortable (we were first time divers).
Mariela at the front desk was so helpful and patient and always had a smile, no matter how many questions we asked. I would highly recommend this place to stay and dive. Seeing the other places, it was surprising that this place was such a value. Its at the end of town, about a 5 minute walk from the main strip which makes it quiet yet close enough to run to the little downtown area whenever you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End