Seagrape is a quiet oasis in the midst of the chaos that can be in West End! It's an easy walk to bars, restaurants, activities, the beach at Half Moon Bay if you want some action, but quiet and tranquil on the property. The location couldn't be better! Take a flashlight for the walk after dark. We felt perfectly safe walking it, but the road is not well lit and very rough!
We stayed in one of the bungalows, beautiful ocean view, ceiling fan and AC, mini-fridge, just steps to the refreshing pool. Hammock and lounge chair on the porch for relaxing and watching the waves. The room, the grounds and the pool are kept spotlessly clean. Drinking water is supplied in the rooms; coffee is available all day in the office. Internet access is available in the main building too. The staff are friendly and helpful. The manager, Mariela, was a great help from the first email I sent her months before our trip until the day we left.
We'll definately stay at Seagrape when we return to Roatan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End