Great staff and *service* - which can be challenging to find on Roatan. Very helpful and friendly. Rooms were secure. The grounds are lovely and very well-maintained. Having a chlorine pool on-site was a great bonus as well. A true island experience!
We were a honeymooning couple and stayed in one of the Cabanas - which are split to accommodate two different parties. No one stayed on the other 1/2 of the cabana, so we felt like we had the place to ourselves! Mariela was really good at allocating space to all the different parties (and their particular interests) staying at the resort. The rooms are more functional than luxurious, but the beds are very comfortable, rooms are spacious, and the price and location can't be beat. Really quite a stunning spot to stay. The hammocks and deck furniture are super comfortable and a great place to hang out and read / nap/ relax with a cold beverage from the bar fridges which are kept nice and cold.
For food in close proximity, we primarily got breakfast from the Lands End resort next door which had great fruit plates, bacon and eggs, and decent coffee. We found the Lily Pond (for dinner) and The Bakery (#2) (for lunch and light dinner) to have the nicest ingredients and preparations at reasonable prices.
We had a positive experience with the on-site dive shop and the other divers who were diving with them. Relaxed vibe and good atmosphere for a wide cross section of divers. All different experience levels, locals and tourists were diving together, and all had a great time doing so. No crowded boats, and the captains were great. Great (and varied) dive spots too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagrape Plantation Resort is a Local Family Owned and Operated Resort. It is very relaxed and quiet perfect if you just want to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seagrape Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagrape Plantation Hotel West End
- Seagrape Plantation West End
- Seagrape Plantation Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End