I was on Roatan on business, and needed an inexpensive, conveniently-located place to stay. I got a room in a rear cabin, so didn't hear any noise at night. My room was spacious, clean, and with cute ethnic decor. The first room they showed me smelled like mildew, and the place is consistently full, so you don't necessarily have the chance to see lots of rooms. The decor was cute, and staff was pleasant. I ate at the restaurant, and it was nothing special, but satisfactory. There are so many places to eat in West End, there's no need to eat here if it doesn't interest you (t's an Argentinean restaurant, so focused on meat. My steak was decent.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West End-Half Moon Bay, in front of the beach with beautiful, relaxing view of the ocean in place where looking at the sunsets makes you feel like you never want to leave is located Posada Arco Iris. We have 19 units in total, different types of accommodation, standard rooms, studios with kitchenettes and apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Posada Arco Iris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Arco Iris Hotel West End
- Posada Arco Iris Roatan, Honduras - West End