We stayed at the 1 bd apt, there was 5 of us, so the placed a queen bed in the living room/kitchen area. After staying at hostels for the entire week, the hot water was very welcoming. The place has a lot of charm and amenities. The staff cleaned our room every day and gave us fresh towels and the kitchen was well stocked with silverware and pots and pans (however w/o a car, there's not many places you can go and stock up on food). The beach access was right across the street and it had chair for us free of price. Standard kayaking and snorkeling accessories were free as well. The only con is the beach is gorgeous, but not the best beach on the island. Since the rooms and secluded among the foliage, there were a lot of red fire ants as well, so keep that in mind and be careful! Other than that, at this price, you can't get anything better on such an "expensive" island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West End-Half Moon Bay, in front of the beach with beautiful, relaxing view of the ocean in place where looking at the sunsets makes you feel like you never want to leave is located Posada Arco Iris. We have 19 units in total, different types of accommodation, standard rooms, studios with kitchenettes and apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Posada Arco Iris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Arco Iris Hotel West End
- Posada Arco Iris Roatan, Honduras - West End