If you are looking for a small place to stay with a local feel, this is your place. If you are looking for 5 stars, pools, room service, and 1200 thread count sheets -- it isn't! Our rooms was clean, we opted for no AC and in January with fans on and windows open, no problems. They are screens on the windows so there is no problems with bugs. The sheets and towels are a bit tired, but it didn't bother me. If you are a sheet/towel snob, bring your own. The location can't be beat. There are free kayaks for your use and the paddles are found in the office (open 8a-8p). One night some guests were parting loudly, but I mentioned it to the office in the morning and there wasn't any other problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West End-Half Moon Bay, in front of the beach with beautiful, relaxing view of the ocean in place where looking at the sunsets makes you feel like you never want to leave is located Posada Arco Iris. We have 19 units in total, different types of accommodation, standard rooms, studios with kitchenettes and apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Posada Arco Iris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Arco Iris Hotel West End
- Posada Arco Iris Roatan, Honduras - West End