Can't beat the location if you are staying on west end. Steps from the beach and they provide beach chairs and kayaks free of charge for their guests. Dive shops and bars are steps away and West Bay (a stunning beach) is only a 5 minute and $3 boat ride away. We stayed in the cheapest rooms with a/c. A little odd how they demand full payment for your entire stay before they even give you the keys. And if you want to use a credit card there is an 16% fee. Only had a couple interactions with the front desk and they make you feel like a nuisance. The attached restaurant is overpriced but there are plenty of other dining options with a 5 minute stroll. As for our room (again the cheapest type) - A/C (which is optional and adds about 30% to the cost of the room) is not very good, hot water and shower are just ok, and the bed is not the best. The cleaning crew is very good however. They were the only positive interaction I had with anyone who worked there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West End-Half Moon Bay, in front of the beach with beautiful, relaxing view of the ocean in place where looking at the sunsets makes you feel like you never want to leave is located Posada Arco Iris. We have 19 units in total, different types of accommodation, standard rooms, studios with kitchenettes and apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Posada Arco Iris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Arco Iris Hotel West End
- Posada Arco Iris Roatan, Honduras - West End