Accomodationd tends to be expensive in Roatan. This place offered a great value for money. The location is ok, a medium walk to the center and not very spectacular beach where you can use loungers for free at their other hotel. There were a lot of sand flees during our stay. The west bay beach is MUCH nicer so just take the taxi boat there. We started in a studio with kitchen but soon found out that groceries are actually more expensive then going out for dinner so we soon changed to a regular room. The outside area is lovely. I don't think it's worth paying extra for the top rooms, view is the same. It can get very windy at night. Service was bad, front desk girl was totaly uninterested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Las Orquídeas is located in the beautiful West End Bay, very close to the main street, in a tranquil and beautiful setting...All our 18 rooms and studios have a beautiful ocean view, balconies and hammocks where you will be able to relax, you can also walk by the paths in our beautiful gardens. Rooms have small fridge and studios equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Posada Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Las Orquideas West End
- Posada Las Orquideas Hotel
- Posada Las Orquideas Roatan, Honduras - West End