We loved our week in Roatan, mostly because we stayed at Sueno Del Mar! We enjoyed being with friends and family, and the diving and snorkeling was terrific! The breakfasts every morning were delicious, made-to-order; Tita's Bar on the premises had delicious food as well!!
Very reasonably priced, lovely beach and very great service made this our go-to place in Roatan!! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Included with the rooms are airport transfers, breakfast,snorkeling. We installed a generator March of 2007 to deal with the current electric problems.Single price is $79 plus tax a night, doubles $89 plus tax. Dive packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End