Sueno Del Mar is a great little dive hotel - clean rooms serviced daily and accommodating staff.. However I did not see much to do in West End if you don't dive. Fortunately I do, and the diving was fantastic much better than at the bigger resorts, wide variety of sites, small groups and all dives were structured to last around 55 minutes almost always returning to the hotel between dives. The '3 dives a day' package was great value for money and no hidden costs. They advertise free Wifi in the reception area but I had no issue picking it up in my room. Overall, I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for a dive vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Included with the rooms are airport transfers, breakfast,snorkeling. We installed a generator March of 2007 to deal with the current electric problems.Single price is $79 plus tax a night, doubles $89 plus tax. Dive packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End