We just returned from a vacation in Roatan. We stayed at Lands End and were delighted we did. Adi was away on a trip, however his associate Ryan took excellent care of us. Ryan was at the airport to pick us up and take us back to Lands End. We had a wonderful room with a great view of the ocean...it was the Tucan room. If any question came up, Ryan always took time to be of help to us. We have no complaints of any kind. In fact, we enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and the breakfasts provided to us each morning...right beside the water, with a beautiful view. I would recommend Lands End to any and all of my friends. If you ever go to Roatan and want to stay in the West End area of the island...stay at Land's End. Personally, my spouse and I can't wait to get the opportunity to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End