My boyfriend and I stayed at Splash Inn and took the Open Water course at the dive resort over a week in June. We had a wonderful experience! The hotel was exactly as reviewed, spotlessly clean with an ideal location in the West End. We walked everywhere and the used the water taxi right across the street multiple times. The front desk staff were very helpful and used their personal cell phones a few times to help me contact excursion companies when the island land lines were misbehaving.
The dive shop was wonderful. We were well taken care of and by the end of our week we knew the entire staff. We did the Open Water course and were the only students in our group. Learning to dive in Roatan was phenomenal - not many places let you see an eagle ray during a confined skills dive! We did all of our fun dives with Splash Inn because they made it easy and convenient. They have excellent dive instructor/masters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End