I had only completed three open water dives when I dove with Splash Inn in November 2013. I was recovering from an ear injury I got during my third dive and, due to my injury and inexperience, was nervous about the Honduras dive. I talked to the divemasters and they were great. One of the divemasters (Monique) helped me descend at half pace from the rest of the group and my ears were totally fine. The dive was wonderful and the other divemaster (a guy with curly blond hair, I forget his name) taught me a lot about controlling my movement underwater. For new divers, you can be confident that you'll learn a ton and have a great dive with Spash Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End