On my second visit to Roatan, I decided to stay in West End rather than West Bay. I'm so glad I did as everything you need is in walking distance. Splash Inn was a friendly, clean, basic place to stay. A previous reviewer just about summed it all up...
Pros: clean, spacious room, great location, wonderful dive shop and staff, friendly hotel staff, decent restaurant on-site, free Wi-Fi, cable TV, water taxi to West Bay directly across the street, walking distance to all the restaurants/bars, and Half Moon Bay beach
Cons: Ants in the room, no mini-fridge
I can't say enough great things about the Dive Shop Staff. They were all friendly, responsible, safe, and fun.
As it is quite reasonably priced, I would definitely consider staying at Splash Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End