“Comfortable! Great location!”

Splash Inn Dive Resort
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in West End
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My mother and I stayed for one week at Splash Inn. It was simple but very comfortable. I would highly recommend a stay there. It caters to divers, as does much of Roatan, and the location is perfect. Walking distance to many great restaurants and the water taxi is just across the street. If you are looking for plush, spa type accommodations, this would not be for you but if you are looking for roomy, comfortable place at a great location, this is the place!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a clean, comfy hotel right in the middle of the action. Yes, you can go to West Bay and stay in a more resort-like place. There is no pool here, no over the top room views or anything, but if you want to enjoy what Roatan has to offer on a more modest budget, this is your place. The hotel is well-kept, the people were friendly, and the location could not be better. You can catch a water-taxi right outside the door, everything you could ever want to drink or eat is right on the same road and the dive shop below is awesome. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had the opportunity to stay at Slash Inn Dive Resort in February 2013. The rooms were located at the rear and were very nice. The rooms were not large but well kept. I was pleasantly surprised how quiet it was as it was located right in the center of town. I would recommend the Spash Inn to anyone wanting to experience great accommodations in the heart of Roatan West End.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I just spent a romantic getaway weekend with my girlfriend at the splash inn and we must speak the truth, our room was super clean and very spacious, super comfy beds, clean towels each day...didnt ate much at site because you have plenty to choose from there so we decided to explore our options on the island although their shakes are delicious (banana and strawberries). Rates are reasonable for that part of the island, staff were always friendly, view from their dock is quite breathtaking!!! We loved our stay at splash inn and would definetively return here abd recommend it to you!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was my 2nd time staying at the Splash Inn Dive Resort. All of the people at the dive shop are very friendly, professional, and helpful. They were able to help me do all of the things that I wanted to do while I was there. I completed the Rescue Diver and Emergency First Response course with Riccardo; he was a wonderful instructor. Last time I was there in June 2013, I had Sophia as an instructor for my Nitrox and Wreck certifications and she was great as well!

The diving is great, many spots that are close and the instructors know the dive sites very well. Some sites have many swim throughs which were always fun! I saw many turtles, eels, groupers, parrotfish, etc. I would definitely recommend Roatan and the Splash Inn to divers. If you've been to Cozumel, the West End of Roatan is comparable to the South end of Cozumel. You will love it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I just spent a week at the Splash Inn Dive Resort hotel and learned how to scuba dive from the connected PADI dive shop. I highly recommend this for both if you're looking for a cheap place to stay and fun place to learn to dive. Both the hotel staff and dive shop staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel room was very basic and perfect for what we needed. Justin was the best instructor - very patient and made you feel safe learning to dive. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I did not stay with Splash Inn for my accommodation and just dove with them during the week I stayed in March 2013. The divers were great, patient, helpful and professional on all my dives. The shop is informal and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to dive with them again. Many of the divers were multi-lingual and all were helpful beyond their call of duty. Thanks for taking care of me! Hope to see you soon Splash Inn.

Superfood Chef Michelle

Room Tip: Did not stay there and just dove with them.