My mother and I stayed for one week at Splash Inn. It was simple but very comfortable. I would highly recommend a stay there. It caters to divers, as does much of Roatan, and the location is perfect. Walking distance to many great restaurants and the water taxi is just across the street. If you are looking for plush, spa type accommodations, this would not be for you but if you are looking for roomy, comfortable place at a great location, this is the place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End