“Second time at Splash Inn, wonderful trip!”

Splash Inn Dive Resort
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in West End
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Second time at Splash Inn, wonderful trip!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was my 2nd time staying at the Splash Inn Dive Resort. All of the people at the dive shop are very friendly, professional, and helpful. They were able to help me do all of the things that I wanted to do while I was there. I completed the Rescue Diver and Emergency First Response course with Riccardo; he was a wonderful instructor. Last time I was there in June 2013, I had Sophia as an instructor for my Nitrox and Wreck certifications and she was great as well!

The diving is great, many spots that are close and the instructors know the dive sites very well. Some sites have many swim throughs which were always fun! I saw many turtles, eels, groupers, parrotfish, etc. I would definitely recommend Roatan and the Splash Inn to divers. If you've been to Cozumel, the West End of Roatan is comparable to the South end of Cozumel. You will love it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
New Orleans, LA
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I just spent a week at the Splash Inn Dive Resort hotel and learned how to scuba dive from the connected PADI dive shop. I highly recommend this for both if you're looking for a cheap place to stay and fun place to learn to dive. Both the hotel staff and dive shop staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel room was very basic and perfect for what we needed. Justin was the best instructor - very patient and made you feel safe learning to dive. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amanda S
Paris, France
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I did not stay with Splash Inn for my accommodation and just dove with them during the week I stayed in March 2013. The divers were great, patient, helpful and professional on all my dives. The shop is informal and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to dive with them again. Many of the divers were multi-lingual and all were helpful beyond their call of duty. Thanks for taking care of me! Hope to see you soon Splash Inn.

Superfood Chef Michelle

Room Tip: Did not stay there and just dove with them.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The staff at Splash Inn Dive Resort treated us great for our latest trip to Roatan. Both the hotel staff and dive shop staff were all terrific. Loved diving with Ricardo, Mo, and Justin. We will be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I recently spent 2 weeks at the west end in Honduras and made the wise decision to stay at the splash inn. The food was top notch, location was central to all things we wanted to do, price was very reasonable and most of all the service was impeccable. Everyone there made us feel at home and we cant wait for our next visit!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kapaa, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Staff is amazing, always welcoming and friendly. The housekeepers were so sweet to me during my stay. The location is incredible - you're right in the middle of where you want to be. Room was clean, well appointed, and I was really comfortable staying there.

Room Tip: Room is huge. I stayed on the second floor in room 20 I think, at the end of the building. Was great...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Splash Inn Dive "resort" was in the perfect location even if your not a diver. Water Taxi across the street will take you to West Bay where the beach is "nicer" and more restaurants along the beach.
Room was average, but for $62/night, it was a great deal. If your looking for the "resort" with a pool and more amenities, go to West Bay and pay more than double the price per night!
Restaurant food was good and convenient for breakfast or lunch. Staff were all nice and helpful.

Room Tip: "Technically" Room #11 had a view of the water, but 18 & 19 are the only ones with &qu...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
The Beach House
#4 of 8 in West End
Seagrape Plantation Resort
Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort

Been to Splash Inn Dive Resort? Share your experiences!