This was my 2nd time staying at the Splash Inn Dive Resort. All of the people at the dive shop are very friendly, professional, and helpful. They were able to help me do all of the things that I wanted to do while I was there. I completed the Rescue Diver and Emergency First Response course with Riccardo; he was a wonderful instructor. Last time I was there in June 2013, I had Sophia as an instructor for my Nitrox and Wreck certifications and she was great as well!
The diving is great, many spots that are close and the instructors know the dive sites very well. Some sites have many swim throughs which were always fun! I saw many turtles, eels, groupers, parrotfish, etc. I would definitely recommend Roatan and the Splash Inn to divers. If you've been to Cozumel, the West End of Roatan is comparable to the South end of Cozumel. You will love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End