We had a great week at the Hotel and Dive Resort. The hotel room was not fancy but had lots of storage and was very clean. We had a great view from our room. The Dive shop was very accommodating and the Master Divers very good. When my husband had a dive health problem they quickly arranged for him to see a doctor. Our only complaint was the noise at night but then we retire early. I would stay and dive there again.
Mo & Pete, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End