The Splash Inn was a very comfortable & clean place to stay. We stayed on Roatan for only 1 night and they were happy to welcome us. The staff were friendly, the resturant had good food and it was in a great location. We are divers; however, we did not dive since we did not have time. Many people were diving with Splash inn and seemed organized. When we return to Roatan we plan to stay here a few more nights and dive with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End