“My fifth time”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in West End
California
“My fifth time”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This last January was my fifth time in the Splash Inn. Diving is always excellent, the team is professional, the equipment is first class, prices are very good, the people are welcoming...there probably be a sixth time.Recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
HERAKLION
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Perfect diving place, and our instructor Thanasis was very cooperative. the night life is very close to the resort, you can go everywhere on foot. although, there was a lot of noise because of the construction in near buildings. They start work at 7 in the morning and finish at 5. The personnel was very kind and friendly.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank ELENI F
Ohio
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This dive resort in located on Main Street in West End, Roatan. I had not been diving for 15 years and was quite nervous. My daughter has been to Roatan several times over the last year and has always enjoyed diving out of this dive shop. At their advice, I took a scuba tune up course which included an open water review. My dive master was very patient, but we were able to cover the material in an efficient manner and off we went. I felt more comfortable on my first dive back than I ever had been in years past. My daughter and I ended up diving with Splash Inn for 5 dives this week. We had alot of fun, felt completely safe, and saw amazing things on our dives. I definately recommend this dive shop, especially for anyone who has any anxiety about diving. Their small dive groups and individual attention will have you up to speed in no time. My daughter has her advanced open water and she also says it is her favorite dive shop. Splash Inn...West End, Roatan...roatansplashinn.com

Utila, Honduras
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Spent four night at Splash in with my girl friend on a lil get away from Utila, the location is hands down the best, they have their own dive school witch comes in handy or just head down 15 feet and there is west end divers.. The location is the best.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sharlazelaya
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This place is in the heart of Scuba Diving Heaven. The service is excellent the food is delicious and the rooms are clean and comfortable. If you are a diver, this is the place to stay. The dive shop is among the best and the diving is fantastic.

Room Tip: All the rooms are a little noisy. This place is in the heart of the west end of Roatan. It is just...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jay J
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed and dove at Splash Inn Dive Resort during December 2012 & without a doubt, they were incredible. The marine life along the reefs is in itself stunning, but the competitive pricing of the diving meant that I could keep on diving & knew I wasn't going to break the bank. In addition, I did an Enriched Air Course which was great, and took 2 night dives. The quality of the equipment at the dive shop was great. The staff was knowledgeable on the marine life, on the great locations to dive, and after a few days it felt like I was diving with friends, and not just staff members. In total, I did 20 dives and each one of them was exceptional.

The room was simple but clean & the air conditioning was welcoming on particularly humid days. A small refrigerator in the room would've been great, but definitely not a deal breaker. The food at the restaurant was always good, whether you had a pizza or a wrap or grilled lobster.

I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room over on the dive shop side.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Justine B
Plaquemine, Louisiana
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was in Roatan Honduras for 8 days on business and was having difficulty locating a hotel with available rooms during the dates I needed. Out of desperation I booked a room at the Splash Inn Dive resort and was extremely pleased with the room, the location and especially with the staff. Although my diving days are in the ancient past I will book this hotel again; The Restaurant was also excellent with the same quality employees as the rest of the facility.

Room Tip: The rooms that are across the drive from the main Building are quieter and the grounds on that side...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
The Beach House
#4 of 8 in West End
Seagrape Plantation Resort
Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort

Been to Splash Inn Dive Resort? Share your experiences!