“Excellent Hotel/Dive Center in West End, Roatan.”

Splash Inn Dive Resort
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in West End
Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Excellent Hotel/Dive Center in West End, Roatan.”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Adriana, Serena and the entire staff of Splash inn are ready to make your trip to Roatan perfect. These people arranged everything for us, airport pick up, great ocean view room, delicious meals right on time and with great service, and most of all, unbelievable diving. We stayed with them 7 days and in my case diving up to 3 times per day almost every day. Every diving trip guided by a dive instructor (sometimes 2), very focused on safety, equipment is in excellent shape so you are diving comfortable and confident as if it was your own gear.
The best for us was their great attitude to make our time there the best and enjoy with us as well, besides their ability to meet our vacation schedule and objectives (basically there was nothing we wanted to do, that they could not provide or arrange, they have the accommodation, dive center, restaurant, qualified staff, boats, everything!) they also were masters at dealing with our changing schedules as our vacation progressed always making sure we would feel comfortable, happy, relaxed and still meet our vacation goals. These people really cared about us having the best time, i did not think about money for a minute during the whole week and in the end when it was time to review our hotel, diving, restaurant, tours bill; I was very pleased with the affordability and great quality of service. I'm definitely returning and highly recommending it!

Room Tip: Just contact them and let them know what's important to you.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I love this place...I can not describe how wonderful the room and resturant was to me. The dive shop was wonderful to my daughter and husband...while they were diving, I loved hanging out at the resturant and pier of the Splash Inn. Shopping was just a step away from the porch...loved finding new places with every adventure away from the hotel...and all within walking distance.
All week the staff at the resturant made me feel at home and catered to my every need...thank you Victor, Benny and Sean! I miss you and send you lots of love!
The food was awesome! The room was clean! I will be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stayed at Splash Inn with my wife and daughter. Our room was spacious with 2 double beds and was cleaned daily. The entire Splash Inn complex was always very clean! The restaurant has fantastic food. We ate there almost every meal. My daughter and I used the dive shop as my wife does not dive. The dive masters at Splash Inn are very attentive. They made sure we got to do the dives we wanted. I recommend "Hole in the Wall". We brought all of our own equipment but all of theirs looked brand new and well maintained, as were their boats. Next time I will leave my equipment at home and use theirs. We were very pleased with the location. We also felt very safe here. Splash Inn exceeded my expectations. Very close to Half Moon Bay, shopping, bars, and other restaurants (you won't want to eat anywhere else).

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 20, 2012

You have to try the Argentinean grill and the pizza.
The food is excellent and the service too.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2012

brought me to Splash Inn. Of all of the dive shops that are in the area, I don't think we could have met a friendlier group of people. The rooms were clean, the restaurant had great food and the staff was great. The instructors were all friendly and helpful, always willing to offer advise and tips to help us improve our diving. The dive prices were fair, and even better when combined with staying at the hotel. I highly recommend Splash Inn for your next trip to Roatan... I know they will always have my service.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank McDaniel1
Oxford, Mississippi
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Just got back home from spending 7 nights at Splash Inn. Room was cleaned daily. Size of room was good. Beds were comfortable- air conditioning in the room. Only complaint is that there is no fridge in the room. Splash Inn offers a great restaurant and dive shop on site. Splash Inn is located in the middle of West End and is within walking distance of many restaurants and shopping. Directly across the street from water taxi pier. This was a great place to stay and a great price. We will go back soon and stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 23. This room is located upstairs and off the main road which means it was in a q...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Excellent group of staff at the dive shop. Rooms were cleaned daily, restaurant had excellent food. Great experience

• Stayed March 2012
The Beach House
The Beach House
#4 of 7 in West End
Seagrape Plantation Resort

Been to Splash Inn Dive Resort? Share your experiences!