“In good hands”

Sun Divers
Ranked #4 of 35 Tours in West End
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located right on the beach in beautiful Half Moon Bay, West End. We are a PADI dive center with over 25 years of combined Roatan diving experience offering you ALL of Roatan’s finest diving locations and PADI certification courses. Professional service, personalized attention, small groups, top-rated ScubaPro equipment, a comfortable dive boat and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere make Sun Divers your best option for diving and learning to dive on Roatan. We offer single dives and two-tank trips, as well as night dives, dawn dives, NITROX dives, shark dives, private charters and more, including the best sunsets in town! Come and enjoy an unforgettable diving experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Austin, Texas
“In good hands”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

It was nice to dive again after a few years of not diving. I did not feel as anxious as I thought I might thanks to Mal, Sofia, Martin and Ellie. All were very professional and competent. Nice boat, great set up and beautiful dives. Would do it again. Thanks!

Visited June 2014

Antioch, Tennessee
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Like diving with good friends.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We dove with Martin, Mal, and Sofia at Bananarama for years. We were sad to see them go, but very excited when they opened Sun Divers last November. The equipment is new, so that's a bonus, but you can tell they really take care of everything. So even once the BCs and regs have some wear on them, you know they will still be in great shape. And they truly have one of the nicest dive boats on the West side. I love the friendly professionalism of the shop. They checked with other shop we dove with most of the week to see where we had been already, and then surprised us by taking us to the Odessy wreck for our last day of diving. Mal was also very accommodating to our newness in lionfish hunting; he looked all over the place to find lionfish for us. And they were happy to pick us up from West Bay for the day.

Visited June 2014
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent dive company ”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I recently came back from roatan and utila. We spent a few days on roatan either side and used sun divers

They have smaller boats and excellent dive masters, professional and relaxed
New equipment too.... Would recommend!

El Dorado, KS
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Be prepared to be taken care of!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We recently spent a week diving with Sofia, Martin, Mal and Ellie - what an awesome group of dive instructors and individuals! The dives were fabulous and the staff handled everything. Even when I tried to help, they kept reminding me I was on vacation. ;-)

There is no doubt when we return to Roatan, we will dive with Sun Divers. We miss everyone already!!!!

Visited May 2014
Calgary, Alberta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Perfect dive shop!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I spent 2 weeks diving with Sun Divers in May 2014. All the staff at Sun Divers are very professional and knowledgeable. Their gear is in great condition, since they recently opened late in 2013. I dove often with Martin, who always took the time to check which sites I'd been to before, to avoid repeats for me. He also likes to take his time cruising the reefs looking for the small creatures that are easily missed. Their boat is brand new, the boat captain is very helpful as well. Sun Downers is next door for food or snacks, there are a number of other options less than 5 minutes away, too. Sun divers will be my first choice when I return to Roatan. Thank you Martin, Ellie, Mal and Sophia (and Robin) !

Visited May 2014