“Great pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
City
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Where are all of these people carrying pizza boxes coming from? I had to stop someone and ask cuz I was hungry & pizza sounded amazing. I was directed to Buena Vida. They have the best pizza in the west end - hands down. There are many toppings to choose from but it’s a one size fits all kind of place so you’d better be hungry or have lots of friends with you. All of their pizzas are 18 inches! If you don’t listen to me & go to the splash inn for pizza instead – don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Visited June 2014

Franklinville, New Jersey
“Great pizza and sanwiches”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Very good food at reasonable prices. Daily lunch specials and they all are good. Located close to Splash Inn.

Augusta, Georgia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Ate at The Buena Vida a couple of times on our visit. The owner, Joe, is from Ohio and quite the baseball fan. The food is very good, with the pizza being as good as any I have ever had. If you enjoy interesting conversation stop by and have hot pizza and cold beer with Joe.

Boulder, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roatan's largest pizzas!!!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We went here one night as a family and ordered a pizza each. Wow - they were the size of a monster truck wheel! We dined on leftovers for 2 more days. Excellent value for money and they tasted great too.

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Yummy Pizzas”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Yummy pizzas and they're huge. One pizza is enough for two. I ate there twice and for me it was the best pizza on my 4 month trip through central america.

• Visited July 2014