“Yes, It is an Oasis!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Roatan Oasis

Roatan Oasis
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Caribbean, Gastropub, International, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Located just outside West End, Roatan Oasis was created to offer visitors to Roatan a varied healthy dining option with a menu that changes weekly and relaxed atmosphere. As a British couple the restaurant could be described as a Gastro Pub following the best traditions of English Pub Dining and atmosphere.Sports can be watched on request.
Houston
“Yes, It is an Oasis!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Delicious, yummy and reasonably priced. We both ordered the Prefix menu selections, $20 for 3 courses. My first course was the Caprese Salad, very nice. Then the flatbread, which was divine, better than I had anywhere, it's the bread, it's got a light sweetness & nice crunch to it, my preference would have been more feta but it was still great. My guy got the Naan Bread & Chicken Massaman. He liked it but it was a bit too spicy to finish. We got one each of the two desserts; Snickers Pie and Banoffee Pie. YUM!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the service. The waitress didn't check in after delivering the food and took a long time to get our drinks & bill. Definitely, one of the best restaurants on the island.
Also, they are only open for dinner, after 5:00.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy scrummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I can't thank Loren and her staff enough. I have some dietary needs that, providing I give prior notice, she endeavours to satisfy by offering me several options or variations to the menu. By doing her utmost to ensure that my choices not only suit my appetite, my needs and my palate its evident that nothing is too much trouble for Loren and her staff. This is not necessarily something that other restaurants in the area can cater to. I will return again and again and will continue to recommend this little oasis to any visitors to the island who wish to sample something different to the usual run of the mill fare offered by too many places in the West End/Sandy Bay/West Bay Area. It really is a great place for family and friends to get together to hang around the pool and to relax over nibbles and cocktails, or, if you prefer, to just simply sit on the upper deck and enjoy a good meal watching the sunset amidst the peace and quiet of a jungle like setting. I have no qualms about recommending a visit to Roatan Oasis.The food, the attention given to detail, the service and the simple but pleasant ambience totally sums up an Oasis in Roatan. An apt name. And of course, I have nothing but praise for the staff and their hard work. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Edmond, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casual Fine Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a beautiful evening to enjoy our dinner on the deck at Oasis. We all ordered something different so we could sample four different entrées. The Ricotta Gnudi was the favorite and gluten free. Then we finished with homemade snickers bar and ice cream for dessert.
The service is awesome! This is a great place to hangout with friends and enjoy the delicious creations.
Come enjoy!

Odenton, MD
“A fine dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Want a proper meal that will exceed expectations? Not afraid to spend $15 - $20 for it? This is your place. Yeah, you can eat for $5 on the street but you wont be getting what is available here. We took the dive shop team out for dinner here as this place is highly recommended. We had several differnt items on the table and no one took anything home! Portions are generous and the food is very good. Wine selection was the best we could find in town. Go forth and be happy!

Visited July 2014
Huntsville, AL
“Really good food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We enjoyed a great meal at the Roatan Oasis. The atmosphere was laid back and the food was very good. The calamari was great, the chilled avocado soup was delicious - cool temperature with a spicy kick, the sea bass & risotto and the portobello shroom burger were absolutely wonderful. Don't miss the homemade Snickers bar with ice cream for dessert. The ingredients were fresh and prepared with creativity (Bloody Mary ketchup!). The service was friendly and prompt. The jalapeño mojito and summer spritzer cocktails were winners. Definitely worth a visit.