“Exactly what is promises”
Review of Pizzeria Pepperoni - CLOSED

Pizzeria Pepperoni
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great Italian pizza. Thin crust, tasty sauce and good fresh toppings. We loved this place and highly recommend it to others that love real pizza and not that rubbery stuffed crust crap you get from the fast food chains back home. The price is also very fair.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I loved the service, the excellent food and cosy ambience. A must-visit if you like alio olio!

Only disliked the noisy generator because electricity was out. Wish the govt. will do something about this as I heard that it happens often enough.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Just the nicest waitress, a Croatian woman, who remembered us every time we came back. Italian man making pizza - light crust, tomato sauce, cheese and super thin not greasy pepperoni. Delightful! I loved their al pomodoro y basilico done al dente. Flavors just right, good balance. My daughter kept helping herself to my supper it was that good. Please try it.

1  Thank Kim F
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in West End for just shy of two weeks and this was our favorite place for dinner. Hands down. Very affordable.

Greeted immediately by the server who lets you choose your seating and she is welcoming and speedy.

Many pizzas to choose from on their menu, thin crust. All I can say is that you will not be disappointed in their pizza because its the best on the island! Cracker crunchy crust and they use just enough of each topping.

Their pasta is something else, in the best way possible. The pasta is cooked just right, with delicious Italian flavors. We tried a few different kinds throughout our visit, my favorite being the pomodoro. Another one we tried was the red pepper, garlic and olive oil. A bit too spicy for my mom but I loved the kick it had! YUM. All great meals and large portions for sharing.

They also have salads, tacos and a few desserts. Great choices too!

Nice selection of beer and wine, which we didn't have but I was always tempted! As far as water and soda goes: don't worry about the ice, it's filtered water so it's safe.

It was also nice to watch the Winter Olympics on a Canadian network. Small joys.

Please try this place! I promise you will not be disappointed with their hospitality and food!! I miss it already. They have ruined all other pizza and pasta for me.

2  Thank Tootsie1841
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had a great pizza and bottle of wine! The service was fast and pleasant...a nice addition to the West End since we were last there!